1. Opening Ceremony – The best stand-alone.
Oh my, so many books could fit under this category! The Fault In Our Stars is my favourite book ever but ACID by Emma Pass was an outstanding stand alone.
2. Just about to compete – The book you are most anticipating.
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.
3. Sochi 2014 – The book that left you feeling cold and heart-broken.
Butterfly Summer by Anne Marie Conway.
3. Team GB/USA/IRELAND – The book with a cultural-aspect.
Anna and The French Kiss was not only the perfect read but left me even more eager to travel to France!
4. Figure-Skating – The book with beautiful-writing.
The Shatter Me series by Taherah Mafi, I would love to write like that.
5. Speed Skating – The book that kept you gripped/made your heart race.
So many! Probably The Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine because my heart races thinking about it. I miss it so much!
6. Pairs (Short Programme) – The book with your favourite friendship/romance.
When you ship almost every couple, this is a very hard question. Probably Anna and St Clair, Hazel and Gus or Shane and Claire.
7. Alpine Skiing – The book with the most twists and turns in it’s plot.
ACID by Emma Pass, like boom plot twists everywhere!
8. Cross-country – The book that took you on a journey.
The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine was a series that really allowed me to grow connected with the characters, it was like watching family grow. I'll always keep this 15 book journey close to heart.
9. Snowboard – The book with the most ups and downs.
I actually don't read many bad books because if I don't like it I usually give up. While it wasn't the worst, I found myself in a weird tangle of irritation and sympathy when reading Now is Good by Jenny Downham. The lead really frustrated me and I couldn't see the logic behind her actions and then in some cases I would feel sad for her and more interested in the story.
10. Biathalon – The book that hit all the targets.
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green AND Anna and The French Kiss.
11. Luge (Team Relay) – The best book-series.
I am obsessed with The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments, so obsessed. There are so many amazing series but how could I not choose The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine.
12. Last Place – The book that left you disappointed.
Allegiant by Veronica Roth was not horrible but a disappointing series conclusion.
13. Gold Medal Winner – The best book you have read.
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green :D
14. Podium – Top three characters.
I am gonna avoid male characters completely because then it's going to turn into a book boyfriends feast. That aside the top 3 female characters are.. Celaena Sardothien, Harriet Manners and Tessa Gray.
15. Closing Ceremony – The best finale.
Ignite Me by Taherah Mafi and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.