I would really appreciate it if all you crazed tumblr bloggers out there could follow my friends amazing Tumblr Everything Inbetween! Plz help her to get as many followers as possible. Thanks so much, check it out!!
PS. Having only started blogging this year and for a large part of it having my blog on private, I feel so happy to be so close to my personal goal of 50 followers before the end of 2012. Currently on 42 I would be so appreciative for any new followers. If you guys could spread the word so my goal could be achieved. It would mean so much to me and If you'd like me to follow your blog in return I'd be more then happy. Thank you <3
PS. My family has successfully created a natural and effective head-lice treatment. It's called "Wynn's over Lice". Wynn being my middle name and also like your winning over the lice. Cos I'm sure we have all experienced first hand how annoying head Lice (commonly known as Nits) can be. So please help us spread the word of this wonderful product that has worked wonders for us. Please watch these 2 video's starring my younger sisters and like it, re-blog and spread the word. We would be so appreciative as we are trying to get it well known in the market. Thanks, enjoy.
Here are all the 10 books I've read this term and in order.
- Butterfly Summer by Anne-Marie Conway
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
- The Look by Sophia Bennett
- Adorkable by Sarra Manning
- Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
- How to Rock: Braces and Glasses by Meg Haston
STAYED TUNED FOR MORE REVIEWS OF THESE BOOKS AND INTERVIEWS