The books we are (and/or going to) reading are:
- Butterfly Summer by Anne Marie Conway (Read, Reviewed and Loved)
- The Look by Sophia Bennett (Currently reading and loving)
- Adorkable by Sarra Manning
- When you reach me by Rebecca Stead
- Slave Girl by Alexa Moses (Borrowed)
- Mad Love by Susan Selfors (Borrowed)
- The Statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E Smith (Read and loved)
- How to keep a boy as a pet by Diane Messidoro
- Withering Tights by Louise Renninson
Once I have read every book on that long list, I will review them on my blog. But today I would like to highlight the book I am currently reading, The Look. So far I am up to chapter 11 of The look by Sophia Bennett (Chosen by Alex) and really loving it. So stay tuned for a Look Review. Have you read any of the books on our list. Anyway gotta go read.
THE LOOKby Sophia Bennett
UK Price: £6.99
Age: 13+ & YA
Publication date: March 2012
Ted is 15, and ... oh yes ... tall.
When she's spotted by a model agency, she can't believe it.
At the same time, Ted's fashionista sister, Ava, is diagnosed with cancer. With her world turned upside down, Ted has a lot of growing up to do, some of it in five-inch platforms. Should she be the model sister for Ava? Life in front of the camera is harder than it looks. And will she still be smiling when it’s over?
From the award-winning author of the THREADS series comes a bittersweet story about looking beyond what’s skin-deep and two sisters brought together by love and looks, Burberry and baldness.
Published March 2012.