1. What book kept you up all night reading?
Fortunately I've read lots of books that have kept me up to all hours but as I haven't read much lately, the first that comes to mind is Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige.
2. What book made you scared to go to sleep?
I avoid scary things at all costs..
3. What book almost put you to sleep?
Lord of the Flies almost sent me to sleep in class, I was not a fan.
4. What book has you tossing and turning in anticipation of its release?
The Heir by Kiera Cass! The idea of a bachlerotte version excites me greatly.
5. What book has your dream girlfriend/boyfriend?
SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! Either William Herondale from The Infernal Devices or St Clair from Anna and The French Kiss.
6. What book world would be your worst nightmare to live in?
Panem because i'd probably be killed first in the Hunger Games.
7. What book cover reminds you of night time?
Pawn by Aimee Carter purely because I read it all during the night.
8. What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger?
INSURGENT BY VERONICA ROTH, argh.
9. What book have you actually dreamed about?
I dreamed I was a shadow hunter from The Mortal Instruments once.
10. What book monster would you not want to find under your bed?
Can't think of any literal monsters other than the Grievers from The Maze Runner and I would not like to fight one of those.
I was tagged by Rachel from Booktastic Reviews and I'm tagging anyone and everyone (sorry to be boring).